PICM Corporate Partners
FECMA was established in 1986 on the initiative of the late Sir Roger Cork, one time Lord Mayor of London and President of the UK Institute of Credit Management as a not-for-profit organisation to promote best practice in credit management across Europe and beyond.
Membership of FECMA is made up of national credit management associations, who share the vision of promoting best practice by sharing their knowledge and expertise across national borders.
PICM Content-support Partners
Become a Corporate Partner of the Polish Institute of Credit Management (PICM)!
PICM successfully implements projects dedicated to trade credit management education, including the annual Credit Risk conference, CREDIT CLUB PICM seminars, webinars, and publishes the quarterly Credit Manager Magazine.
Corporate partnership gives organizations a unique opportunity to demonstrate professionalism and high quality product offerings.
The recipients of PICM activities are financial departments responsible for managing trade receivables from companies of all industries and sizes.
What does the Corporate Partner receive?
– Awarding the title of “Corporate Partner”
– Placement of information about the Partner on the start page www.picm.pl: logo, information about the Partner, link to the Partner’s website
– Placing partner information in each issue of the Credit Manager Magazine
– Placing the logo and link to the partner’s website in the PICM newsletter (sent monthly)
– Option to provide partner marketing materials to PICM event participants
– Ability to place a partner rollup during PICM events
What is the support intended for?
Financial support under corporate partnership is allocated to the implementation of the mission and statutory objectives of the Polish Institute of Credit Management (PICM).
PICM mission is to provide valuable knowledge and creating opportunities to exchange experiences for wise trade credit risk management. The main goals of PICM include public activity for building, promoting and propagating the idea of broadly understood credit risk and Credit Management, as well as popularizing European and global solutions in the field of broadly understood Credit Management.